C. Bruce Christman, Jr.
AIA, LEED AP BD+C, GAC
In addition to his 20 years of experience in a wide range of project types from large scale residential multi-family projects to commercial, religious, senior living and educational projects, Bruce has been actively promoting and incorporating green and sustainable design principles on projects for over ten years.
He received the U. S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP) status in 2002. In 2009 he received his Green Advantage Certification (GAC). Bruce is licensed in NJ, PA and DC and is an active member in the local chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA)and the committee of the environment. Bruce founded 3volve, LLC in March of 2010 to further his passion for a more sustainable built environment and speaks at several regional industry conferences a year. He co-founded the USGBC Central Pennsylvania Chapter- Berks Lancaster Branch.
LinkedIn View Profile
AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Joining the firm in 1995 as a registered architect, Scott became an Associate Partner in 2002 and, a full partner in 2013.
With an extensive education including a Master of Architecture degree from the University of Pennsylvania, his love for architecture and desire to educate others is a major force in his career. Scott is one of the youngest architects to ever be voted president of the A.I.A. Central PA chapter, and he was valedictorian of both high school and his undergraduate class at Penn State University. A registered architect in three states, Scott is experienced with all project types including religious design and the educational sector. He is very knowledgeable of the PDE/Plan Con process for K-12 schools. His design of the Bright Side Baptist Church was recognized with four national design awards in 2008!
LinkedIn View Profile
AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Starting as a Penn State architectural student intern in the summer of 2005, after graduation, Peter joined the firm full-time in 2007 and became a full partner in 2013.
Peter developed an interest in the world of architecture at a young age while observing the work of his father at his construction company. This passion led him to the 5 year architecture program at Penn State University. A spirited automotive enthusiast, Peter designed a motor sports resort for his thesis project. Peter’s area of expertise include educational, religious, commercial, and healthcare projects. When not in the office, Peter enjoys instructing high-performance driving, skiing and spending time at the beach.
LinkedIn View Profile
Manager, Lebanon Office
As a registered architect for over thirty years, Bob is perhaps the only architect in the country who has also served as president and C.E.O. of a hospital and health services foundation.
After a successful thirteen year tenure with Lebanon’s Good Samaritan Hospital managing fifteen hundred employees, Bob joined the firm in 1993. In addition to his first-hand expertise in the field of health care, Bob’s other areas of expertise include education, life care, religious, commercial and residential projects.
His love of architectural design, attention to detail and sincere care for the individual permeates the design of every project. An avid WWII memorabilia collector, Bob also enjoys volunteering in the community and has led and assisted many civic and charitable organizations in the successful pursuit of their goals and mission.
55 N. Water Street
Lititz, PA 17543
815 Cumberland Street
3rd Floor Farmer’s Trust Building
Lebanon, PA 17042
New Location Soon!
Beers + Hoffman Architecture is seeking experienced candidates for immediate openings for the following positions:
JR/SR CAD DESIGNER
The JR/SR CAD Designer works closely with the architects and other building professionals, providing architectural design plan services and solutions on construction projects. They may design the project, preparing and presenting design proposals using computer-aided design (CADD), REVIT, and traditional methods. Please contact Careers@beershoffman.com with your interest and resume.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops complete and comprehensive construction documents and project documentation derived from layouts and sketches in an accurate and practical manner.
- Possesses strong working knowledge of building construction concepts, practices and procedures.
- Provides assistance with design and programming, including: coordination with the client through design implementation, construction meetings, material selections, verifications through specification writing, and shop drawing reviews.
- Develops implementable architectural designed buildings using AutoCAD/REVIT
Education and Experience
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree in Architecture or Architectural Technology.
- Industry related licensing preferred.
- A valid Driver’s License is required.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and REVIT a must.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software, as required.
PROJECT ARCHITECT / MANAGER EDUCATION MARKET
The Project Architect / Manager leads the Beers + Hoffman project team in the planning, design, documentation and supervision in all phases of education projects from initial design concept through owner occupancy. Primary responsibilities will be:
• Actively manage project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
• Understand the overall design process and work towards developing and documenting design concepts.
• Serve as the primary consultant liaison and secondary client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
• Ability to successfully lead/organize a team of cross-discipline colleagues and consultants, estimate fees, determine scope of work, and prepare proposals and contracts for principles for review, and ensure quality control on all deliverables.
• Provide technical expertise to generate documents for education projects ranging in size and scope.
• Prepare drawings / documentation and contract specifications and submit for bidding.
• Construction Administration experience welcome.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program of architecture.
- LEED credential preferred.
- Architectural license a plus.
- Auto CAD/REVIT experience preferred (proficient).
- Sketch-up experience preferred (proficient).
Experience: 10 – 12 years of K-12 project management, including sketch-up experience. Please contact Careers@beershoffman.com with your interest and resume.
Seeking a Licensed Architect with at least 4-8 years of experience in our Lititz office. Responsibilities include all phases of project management through construction administration, staff management and client contact. Range of project types include Healthcare, Senior Living, Commercial and Educational projects. REVIT, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up experience. Please contact Careers@beershoffman.com with your interest and resume.
- Lead team and conduct client meetings
- Design construction documents and project management
- Act as point of contact for all technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent experience 4-8 years related experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong technical expertise related to design and construction
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
Beers + Hoffman seeks a Senior Interior Designer to lead our Interior Design Department, assist with business development and to design / manage projects in the senior living, healthcare, K-12 and higher education markets. Qualified candidate will develop complete and comprehensive designs, construction documents and documentation derived from layouts and sketches in an accurate and practical manner. Possess working knowledge of building construction, codes, concepts, practices, and procedures. Assist with design and programming, including coordination with the client through design development, construction meetings, and material selections, including specification writing and shop drawing reviews. Please reply with resume/qualifications to Careers@beershoffman.com
Qualifications: B.A. in interior design / interior architecture required. Qualification by the National Council for Interior Design preferred. LEED credential preferred. Auto CAD/REVIT experience preferred (proficient). Sketch-up experience preferred (proficient).
Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in commercial interior design including senior living, healthcare, K-12 and higher education markets.
SENIOR LIVING MARKET SEGMENT LEADER
Market segment leader assists Beers + Hoffman in leading the development and growth of the firm’s Senior Living Market Sector. Improving the organization’s market position and achieving financial growth. Building and maintaining key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Also responsible for planning, design, and supervision of select senior living projects. Please reply with resume/qualifications to Careers@beershoffman.com
Qualifications: Master or Bachelor’s degree in architecture. Architectural license a plus. LEED Credentials preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 10 to 15 years of senior living market experience with demonstrated success in business/relationship development, strategic and facilities programming and planning.
Beers+ Hoffman is always seeking dynamic and talented individuals to join our team – we want to hear from you! We foster a culture of collaboration within an open, team environment. Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employment. Please reply with resume/qualifications to Careers@beershoffman.com.