Lebanon Waste Water Authority
5,135 sf addition to Lebanon Waste Water Treatment Facility.
Sustainable Design features being utilized:
- Water use reduction through low-flow plumbing fixtures & sensors.
- High efficiency HVAC components.
- High efficiency light fixtures.
- Tinted glazing – UV protection, Low U value to maximize insulating qualities will be used.
- Highly reflective paint on interior surfaces will be utilized to minimize lighting needs.
- Occupancy sensors for lighting control.
- Ventilation and effective conditioning.
- Borrowed light or installation of light tubes for interior spaces work in the dark.